Sometimes we can’t squeeze in much time to cook dinner. Good thing there are limitless recipes out there that don’t involve any more talent than the skill to follow instructions. During the busy weekdays easy dinner recipes are a time saver. Simple and fast recipes for dinner should help you manage the family’s evening meal after a long and tiring day when there is not much time to cook dinner. Family dinners are an important part of the day and it is definitely worth planning dinner so make sure there is a healthy quick dinner recipe available.
Easy meals involve less than five ingredients, not too heavy, and doesn’t need too long to prepare and cook. While convenience foods make the home cook’s kitchen work easier, cooking from scratch is ideal since the seasonings can be determined and the freshness of ingredients assured. Still, the home cook can utilize soup mixes, marinades, frozen vegetables or sauces in addition to the from-scratch ingredients, to save preparation time.
An ideal recipe any time you need the perfect dinner, barbecue chicken paired with salad provides you a full meal. As a bonus, it is easily expandable to fit your family size. Read on for that perfect chicken experience.
· 8 chicken thighs or drumsticks, bone-in and skin on
· 1 whole bulb of garlic
· 2 lemons
· sea salt and ground black pepper
· olive oil
· 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1. In a large rectangular pan lined with tin foil, organize the chicken with the bulb of garlic in the middle, and 1 lemon cut in half. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Cover chicken with tinfoil (like a package) and bake in preheated oven (350ºF) for 35 minutes or until chicken falls off bone.
2. When finished, take chicken out of oven and carefully take it off the tinfoil and put on preheated grill.
3. As soon as your chicken is on the BBQ, make your sauce. Use the roasted garlic and squeeze each clove into a bowl. Squeeze in lemon juice from the roasted lemon, add some more salt and pepper and olive oil and mix until you have a pleasant paste. Juice the other lemon, and add the rosemary. Baste the chicken with the sauce for about 10 minutes. Relocate the chicken to a platter and serve!
A great beef dinner recipe is here. Check out the free video recipes if you’re interested in gourmet cooking.